View in original language
- Frozen mango with peel | 1 unit(s)
- Frozen banana | 1 unit(s)
- Peruvian Maca (powdered) | 1 tablespoon
- Sweet Berry Granola from Cozinha de Cura | 1 dessert spoon
- Chop the mango with the peel and take it to the freezer.
- Peel the banana and set aside overnight in the freezer.
- The next day, in a food processor, blend the frozen mango (with peel) and banana.
- Add Peruvian maca and, if needed to help process, a little water or plant-based milk.
- Transfer to a bowl and place the sweet berry granola from Cozinha de Cura on top.
Did you like this recipe?
You may also like