Cinnamon and Apple Crepes
View in original language
- Oat flour | 90 g
- 1/2 cup rice flour | 80 g
- Corn starch | 4 tablespoon
- Coconut sugar or brown sugar | 2 tablespoon
- Chia seed | 1 tablespoon
- Baking powder | 1 teaspoon
- 1 1/2 cup plant milk | 11/2 cup
- Banana | 1 unit(s)
- Lemon juice | 1 tablespoon
- 1/2 vanilla extract | 1/2 teaspoon
- Apples | 3 unit(s)
- Coconut sugar or brown sugar | 3 tablespoon
- plant milk | 2 tablespoon
- 1/2 lemon juice | 1/2 tablespoon
- 1/2 corn starch | 1/2 teaspoon
- Cinnamon powder | 1 teaspoon
- To make the crepes, place all the dry ingredients in a bowl and shake with a whisk. ⠀
- process all wet ingredients (except oil) in a blender. ⠀ Place the wet ingredients in the bowl and mix with a whisk. ⠀ Let the dough rest for 5 minutes. Heat some oil in a small non-stick skillet.
- Pour 1/4 cup of the batter into the skillet, swirl the batter to coat the pan evenly. Cook until you can lift one side of the crepe. After turning the crepe, cook for another 1-2 minutes.⠀ To make the apple filling, place all the ingredients in a skillet, stir and bring to a boil over medium heat.
- Add a few teaspoons of filling to each crepe, roll up and serve.
Did you like this recipe?
You may also like
Cinnamon mint tea
Sweet popcorn with cinnamon