View in original language
- Coconut milk or your favorite | 1 cup
- Chia seed | 2 tablespoon
- Fruits of your choice | 3 unit(s)
- Granola (to taste) | 2 tablespoon
- Honey or jam (to taste) | 3 tablespoon
- In a bowl or pot, mix the milk and chia and let it hydrate for two hours (or overnight if you're not in a hurry). After the first hour, open the jar and stir to mix the chia on top, cover again and leave for another hour.
- Now just ride. Intersperse layers of hydrated chia, chopped fruit, granola, honey or jam. Make as many layers as you like.
- The yield of this recipe will depend on the container in which it will be assembled, whether it will be individual portions, or in a refractory, form.
- For larger amounts, adjust ingredient amounts.
Did you like this recipe?
You may also like
Lactose-free vegan chia and banana pudding