2 cheese sauce with croutons and parmesan croquettes
In a partnership with@delirec
View in original language
- Milk1 l
- Wheat Flour300 g
- Grated Parmesan200 g
- Mozzarella cheese100 g
- Butter or margarine150 g
- Loaf of bread (packet)1 unit(s)
- Salt1 to taste
- Cut the croutons drizzle olive oil or oil on top. Take the parmesan cheese and debt in two portions and place in the oven along with the croutons to bake. Surely the bread will bake first so remove the bread and turn the cheese over until golden and crisp.
- In the pan, put the margarine to melt and the milk in another pan to heat (put half an onion with the milk).
- Put the flour in the pan with the butter and stir until it cooks a little.
- Now add the milk little by little and keep stirring nonstop with a fouer until it's smooth and always adding the milk, the sauce needs to be dense.
- Now chop the onion that was in the milk and put it in the sauce.
- Add the mozzarella cheese and stir until it is very creamy and the cheese is melted, adjust the salt and help yourself in this chill.