View in original language
- Tomato (cherry, grape or cocktail) | 500 g
- Garlic cloves | 8 unit(s)
- Olive oil (I recommend extra virgin) | 90 ml
- Salt | to taste
- Black pepper | to taste
- Rosemary Sprigs | to taste
- Arrange the tomatoes on a baking sheet so that they are all in contact with the bottom of the pan.
- Fit the garlic cloves into the spaces between the tomatoes, also touching the bottom of the baking dish. Tip: use garlic cloves that are not too big.
- Fit the rosemary branches too.
- Season with salt and black pepper. You can also use thyme, oregano, the herbs you like best.
- Take to bake in low preheated oven for about 25-30 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and let cool before transferring to a platter. Serve with crackers during Christmas. It's a simple starter, but with a surprising flavor, the garlic is sweet and soft, the tomatoes absorb the oil and explode in the mouth. Your guests will love it!
Did you like this recipe?
You may also like
Tomato Confit (roasted)