Protein Açaí with Cookies & Cream Sauce
View in original language
- Medium Acai Pulp100 g
- Frozen Banana1 unit(s)
- Whey Protein from Cookies & Cream2 tablespoon
- Skimmed Milk Powder1 tablespoon
- Water1 tablespoon
- Blend the banana and the frozen acai pulp in a blender or food processor until a uniform, ice cream-like mixture forms.
- In a small container, dilute the whey protein in the water to form the syrup.
- With the help of a spoon, pour the syrup on the sides of the cup to decorate.
- Place half of the açaí in the glass.
- Pour the remaining syrup over the açaí berry.
- Place the rest of the açaí over the syrup layer.
- Spread the powdered milk over the açaí and serve immediately.
- If you want, add other fruits in the decoration such as strawberries. Milk can be substituted for plant extract, as well as whey protein for plant protein.