Potato Chips with Sprinkle
View in original language
- Potato | 2 unit(s)
- Salt | to taste
- Polvilho Azevedo | 6 tablespoon
- Oil | to taste
- Cut the potatoes into thin slices, add salt and let them rest in a colander or sieve.
- When they are flexible and not brittle, remove and dry them, wiping off excess salt.
- Bread the potatoes in the sprinkle and arrange in a greased roast with oil.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 200 degrees. Remove as soon as they are golden.
- If necessary, as soon as you take it out of the oven, add more salt.
Did you like this recipe?