Parma Ham Tartar
Um aperitivo que encanta a todos Read more
View in original language
- Italian or Irish tomatoes, peeled and seeded5 unit(s)
- Creamy cream cheese without starch240 g
- Parma ham or jamon100 g
- Purple onion1 unit(s)
- Green or black olives80 g
- Salt to taste
- Basil to taste
- Chop all the tomatoes and ham into small cubes
- Chop the other ingredients finely, smaller than the tomato and ham.
- Mix everything in a bowl and add the salt.
- Place the tartar molding ring on a plate and place a little of the mixture on the bottom, forming a layer of no more than 2 to 3 cm in height.
- Then add a layer of cream cheese at the same height.
- Again make a layer of the mixture of the same height and then carefully remove the rim.
- If tomato juice runs out while assembling the dish, cover it with paper.
- Once placed in the container, it can be decorated with leaves, cherry tomatoes and buffalo cheese balls.
- Serve with bread and toast