View in original language
- Wheat flour | 3 cup
- Sugar | 2 cup
- Egg | 3 unit(s)
- Margarine | 4 tablespoon
- Milk | 1/5 cup
- Yeast | 1 dessert spoon
- Chocolate powder | 4 tablespoon
- In a bowl or mixer, mix the sugar, eggs and margarine and beat well.
- Then add the milk, wheat flour and yeast and beat again.
- After getting a smooth and homogeneous cream, separate it into two equal parts.
- In one of them add the chocolate powder and mix well.
- Then grease a mold with a hole in the middle with margarine and wheat flour.
- Add the dough without chocolate and then the chocolate on top and if you want to mix a little with a fork.
- Then take it to the preheated oven at 200 degrees for about 30/40 minutes.
- After 30 minutes, open the oven and check with a toothpick if the cake is ready.
- If the toothpick comes out dirty wait a little longer, if it comes out clean it's ready, wait for it to cool and unmold.
- Then serve yourself.
Did you like this recipe?