Fluffy Cheese Pancake
View in original language
- Eggs | 2 unit(s)
- Natural skimmed yogurt | 1 tablespoon
- Tapioca Gum | 1 tablespoon
- Grated Parmesan | 3 tablespoon
- Salt | to taste
- Chemical Yeast | 1/2 teaspoon
- Separate the yolks and whites and beat the egg whites.
- Mix the gena, yogurt, parmesan and salt. Add the yeast and mix some more.
- Mix everything with the snow whites. Gradually and gently so as not to lose the air of the whites.
- Grease a frying pan with oil or other fat (very little). Put some dough and cover to cook.
- When golden on the bottom, turn and let it brown on the other side.
Did you like this recipe?