In a partnership with@delirec
View in original language
- Slice of salted panettone | 2 unit(s)
- Ham slices | 4 unit(s)
- Mozzarella cheese slices | 4 unit(s)
- Creamy tube cream cheese | to taste
- Grated Mozzarella Cheese | to taste
- Green smell | to taste
- Butter | 1 teaspoon
- In a skillet with butter, brown the panettone slices.
- Spread cream cheese over a slice of panettone and place the slices of ham and mozzarella cheese.
- Close with the other panettone slice, cover with a generous layer of cottage cheese, finish with grated mozzarella cheese and take it to the preheated oven to gratin.
- Finish with green smell!
Did you like this recipe?