Cold snack board
In a partnership with@delirec
View in original language
- Parmesan or provolone cheese | 100 g
- Shredded cheese or mozzarella | 100 g
- Grapes Or Strawberries | 1 to taste
- Sliced or whole olives | 50 g
- Sliced salami or prosciutto | 100 g
- Peanut or milk candy in bars | 5 unit(s)
- Cut the provolone or parmesan with a knife or cutter into the desired cut and arrange on the cutting board
- Make rolls with the sliced cheese, cut in half and arrange on the board
- Make rolls with salami or ham, cut in half, and arrange on the cutting board.
- Cut the peanut candy into cubes or break it by hand, and place it on the board
- Put the grapes or strawberries to decorate and the olives in the middle to give it a charm and tchan is ready to serve and enjoy
Did you like this recipe?