Cassava cake 😋
View in original language
- Eggs | 6 unit(s)
- Raw grated cassava | 1 kg
- Fresh grated dry coconut | 1 unit(s)
- Bottle of coconut milk | 500 ml
- Cup of sugar (240g) | 11/2 cup
- grated cheese | 50 g
- Butter | 200 g
- Salt | 1 dessert spoon
Grate the cassava on a coarse grater, I prefer it that way! But, it's up to you! You can grate it finer if you want. More "thick" grated will give you the texture of the cassava when you eat it! I don't recommend putting it in the blender, as it will be very pasty and the cake will not look like the photo! I like to buy the cassava the day I'm going to make it, to get it fresh, brand new! After grating the cassava, add the ingredients and mix until the mass is very homogeneous. Don't be surprised about the ingredients, fresh coconut, and coconut milk! That's right. Take both! After mixing everything, taste some of the dough to see if the sugar is to your taste! If you find it necessary and you like it too sweet, add sugar until it reaches your taste. Remembering that the cassava after baking, it will sweeten the cake too, so go slowly!
- When placing the dough in the pan, do not "pump" the dough into the pan, just pour and arrange the dough lightly on the surface. Do not beat the mold to arrange the dough! Remember to grease the shape before putting the dough! Preheat the stove to 180/200° for about 20 minutes before placing the form. It will take an average of 50 minutes to 1 hour to bake, or it will depend on your oven... look at the "bronze" of the dough on top, and test with the old cake stick to make sure it is well baked. Try to open the oven as little as possible, so as not to lose temperature. Unmold the cake when it is completely at room temperature. Warm or still hot, it runs the risk of breaking! Then pass that delicious coffee and just send it to the cake!😋👏👌☕
- NOTE: In the ingredients, the sugar meant 1 ½ of sugar.👍
Did you like this recipe?