tagliatelle with shrimp
View in original language
- Tagliatelle | 500 g
- Medium prawns | 500 g
- Salt | to taste
- Black pepper | to taste
- Curry | 1 teaspoon
- Lemon | 1 unit(s)
- Olive oil | 2 tablespoon
- Butter | 1 tablespoon
- Onion | 1 unit(s)
- Garlic | 3 unit(s)
- Dry white wine | 1 cup
- Fresh cream | 1 cup
- Cottage cheese | 2 tablespoon
- Parsley | to taste
- In a large pot, add water and bring to a boil. When boiling, add salt and pasta. Cook until al dente.
- Peel, clean and season the prawns with salt, pepper, curry and lemon.
- In a skillet, add a drizzle of olive oil and 1 tablespoon of butter. Add the prawns and grill quickly. Approximately 1 minute on each side. Reserve.
- In the same skillet, add a little more oil and sauté the onion and then the garlic.
- Add the white wine and let it reduce by half. Then add the fresh cream and the cream cheese.
- Return the prawns to the sauce, adjust salt and pepper and finish with the parsley.
- Add the pasta to the sauce and serve!
Did you like this recipe?