In a partnership with@delirec
View in original language
- Sour Sprinkle1/2 cup
- Dried Shrimp400 g
- Jambu200 g
- Salt and pepper to taste
- tucupi2 l
- In a large pan, place the two liters of Tucupi, if you prefer, you can sauté it in garlic or any other seasoning you like. After boiling, cover the pan and let it cook for half an hour.
- In a pan with plenty of water, cook the jambú until dark and soft. After taking the point, remove it from the water and reserve.
- Wash the prawns and bring to a boil, you can remove the shell if you prefer, but it is not necessary.
- Make the gum with the starch and water in a very hot pan, beat well with the fouet until it turns into a creamy and transparent gum.
- Then in a bowl, mount your tacacá, with the Tucupi broth, gum and jambú in the order you prefer and just serve.