Fish Moqueca Cake
View in original language
- 4 tilapia fillets | 4 unit(s)
- Coriander | 2 cup
- Onion | 1 unit(s)
- Garlic | 1 unit(s)
- Green pepper | 1 unit(s)
- Yellow pepper | 1 unit(s)
- Coconut milk | 2 tablespoon
- Palm oil | 1 tablespoon
- Wheat flour | 1 cup
- Panko Flour | 2 cup
- 4 eggs | 4 unit(s)
- This cookie is very easy. Simply put all the spices and fish in the food processor (including coconut milk and palm oil). Leave them all together crushed.
- Add the wheat flour, and mix well with your hand, until it becomes a dough.
- Make molds as you prefer, it can be balls, compridinhos etc.
- Now we are going to pass each one in the egg and then in the panko flour. Do this process on everyone.
- Now just fry or bake. As you wish. If frying, the oil needs to be very hot.
- Serve with any sauce of your choice, or even a little pepper.
Did you like this recipe?
You may also like