View in original language
- Large shrimp | 14 unit(s)
- Rice | 1 cup
- Butter | 200 g
- Minced garlic | 3 unit(s)
- Chopped Parsley | 1/2 cup
- Salt | to taste
- Cook the rice and reserve in a bowl to finish the dish (you can use leftovers).
- Put almost all the butter in a large skillet (only leave a spoon) and as soon as it starts to melt, add the garlic.
- Let it sauté for a minute or two (time varies depending on the fire), but remove before yellowing. If it yellows, discard it and start all over again.
- Take the pan off the heat, strain the butter through a sieve to separate the garlic. Reserve the garlic and return the butter to the skillet.
- Add the rest of the reserved butter and heat. Add the prawns, season with salt to taste and sauté for two or three minutes (don't cook too much to avoid hardening).
- Return only half of the sauteed garlic to the pan and half of the parsley.
- Add the rice, stir well to mix. Sprinkle the remaining parsley.
- Turn off the heat and serve in the skillet itself (if it's the kind that makes it beautifully...), or in individual portions, on plates.
Did you like this recipe?