View in original language
- pirarucu fillet | 500 g
- Palm oil | 2 tablespoon
- Olive oil | to taste
- Ripe sliced tomatoes | 03 unit(s)
- Sliced onions | 2 unit(s)
- Sliced green peppers | 01 unit(s)
- Sliced yellow pepper | 01 unit(s)
- Coconut milk | 200 ml
- Tomato sauce | 4 tablespoon
- Scented Pepper | to taste
- Black pepper | to taste
- Green smell | to taste
- Salt | to taste
- Season the fish with salt, black pepper and half the garlic.
- In a frying pan, quickly sear the pirarucu on one side and the other in the oil. Reserve.
- Cut onions, tomatoes, peppers into slices, also slice the pepper and the rest of the garlic.
- In a clay pot or deep pan, place a thread of oil, and assemble layers, starting with the tomato, then onion, pepper and fish.
- Repeat the layers again, placing the sliced pepper and garlic between them and remember to sprinkle a little salt on the tomato and onion layers.
- Finish with palm oil, tomato sauce and half the coconut milk.
- Minutes before turning off the fire, add the rest of the coconut milk and the green smell.
Did you like this recipe?