View in original language
- About chicken thighs | 4 unit(s)
- Whole Grain Yogurt | 170 g
- Ginger Powder | 1 dessert spoon
- chile powder | 1 dessert spoon
- Cinnamon powder | 1 teaspoon
- Nutmeg | 1 teaspoon
- Cumin | 1 teaspoon
- Freshly ground black pepper | 1/2 teaspoon
- Sweet paprika | 1 teaspoon
- Salt | 1 dessert spoon
- Mix all the seasonings with the yogurt until you have a homogeneous marinade.
- Cut a slit close to the bones of each chicken thigh and wrap them in the marinade. Leave at least 2 hours. Better from one day to the next. The yogurt will do the work of tenderizing and bringing a nice acidity to the chicken.
- Place the thighs on the grill and do not stir for 15 minutes so as not to remove the layer of yogurt marinade. Flip and grill for another 15 minutes until golden brown and juicy.
- It goes very well with grilled vegetables as well. I'm very happy with sweet potatoes and broccoli, some chopped chives and toasted sesame seeds on top. Have a good time
Did you like this recipe?
You may also like
simple chicken shawarma