Stuffed Potatoes in the Airfryer
In a partnership with@delirec
View in original language
- Large Potato | 1 unit(s)
- Butter | to taste
- Salt | to taste
- Ground black pepper | to taste
- Chicken Stroganoff | to taste
- Grated Provolone Cheese | to taste
- Put the potatoes in a pan, cover with water, bring to a boil and cook until soft. (Test by skewering with a fork)
- Remove the potato from the water, wait for it to cool down a bit, and make an incision on the top.
- Remove part of the potato core with the help of a spoon carefully making room for the stuffing.
- Season the potato inside with salt and pepper and spread the butter.
- Add the chicken stroganoff inside the potato and cover with the cheese.
- Place the potato in the Airfryer at 180ºC to bake for about 10 minutes.
Did you like this recipe?
You may also like
Easy potato in the Airfryer
Potato in Airfryer
Stuffed sausage in the airfryer
Potato in the airfryer