Hmm! Seasoning for whole roasted chicken
View in original language
- Salt | 1 tablespoon
- Pepper | 1/2 unit(s)
- Chopped parsley | 1 unit(s)
- Garlic Cloves | 6 unit(s)
- Bay leaf | 4 unit(s)
- Small onion | 3 unit(s)
- Colorau | 1 coffee spoon
- Spicy paprika | 1 coffee spoon
- Chicken Broth | 1 unit(s)
- Butter (optional) | 125 g
- Chop the pepper, parsley, garlic and onion.
- Add all the ingredients, except the butter, to the blender and blend it all together!
- If using butter, mix with a spoon to the seasoning that you just beat.
- (Butter can be passed between the skin and the meat, this helps with juiciness)
- Rub the seasoning inside and out of the chicken.
- I recommend leaving the seasoning 'enjoying' the chicken overnight, or from morning to night.
Did you like this recipe?