Golden chicken in sugar
View in original language
- Thigh and drumstick | 1 kg
- Oil | 1/2 cup
- Lemon juice | 1 unit(s)
- Crushed garlic cloves | 2 unit(s)
- Chopped Onion | 1/2 unit(s)
- Ready-made poultry seasoning | 1 unit(s)
- Salt and pepper | 1 to taste
- Parsley and chives | 1 to taste
- Sugar | 4 tablespoon
- After washing the chicken, season it with all the ingredients except the sugar, parsley and chives.
- Let the seasoning settle for about 15 minutes.
After the seasoning is clear, heat the oil in a pan and add the sugar, letting it caramelize.
- After caramelized, throw the chicken in the pan so that the parts with bones are on the bottom, throw the seasoning mill over the top and cover.
- Every 5 minutes, stir the chicken, turning the parts to brown all over.
With the help of a knife, before cooking, pierce the chicken in the pan itself so that the parts with more meat (breast for example) do not get dry.
Did you like this recipe?