Fried chicken in airfryer
View in original language
- wing coxinha1 kg
- garlic cloves4 unit(s)
- paprika1 teaspoon
- olive oil3 tablespoon
- salt1 teaspoon
- Black pepper1 teaspoon
- Chimichurri0 to taste
- Beat the seasoning ingredients, to get a very uniform consistency and be able to penetrate the seasoning well in the chicken (I used the mixer but you can use the blender).
- Now open a plastic bag, put the chicken and seasoning, tie and move the bag a lot to mix the ingredients well inside.
- Let it rest for about 20 minutes to get the seasoning well.
- I fried it in the Airfryer. I left it for 15min at 160°, then I opened it to turn the side and then I left it for another 20min at 200° to get a nice golden color.
- Note: If you want, you can also make this roasted chicken, or in the common pan.