View in original language
- Diced chicken breast | 400 g
- Katshup | 100 ml
- Mustard | 100 ml
- Chopped Onion | to taste
- Crushed garlic | to taste
- Oil | to taste
- Salt | to taste
- Sour cream | to taste
- Put oil, salt, garlic and onion in a pan and bring to a boil.
- Add the chicken and let it boil.
- Then put the katshup and mustard, if you have little liquid add 50ml of water, cover the pan and let it cook.
- Be careful not to dry all the liquid and dry it, so check it all the time, and don't add too much water, otherwise it won't be creamy.
- Once cooked, place the cream and wick, wait to incorporate and turn off before boiling the cream.
Did you like this recipe?