View in original language
- Rump brains. | 125 g
- Capers. | 10 g
- Onion. | 20 g
- Pickled cucumber. | 20 g
- Gem. | 1 unit(s)
- Salt and pepper. | 1 to taste
- Parsley.(branch) | 1 unit(s)
- Dijon mustard. | 10 g
- Worcestershire sauce. | 10 ml
- Tabasco pepper. | 1 to taste
- Olive oil. | 30 ml
- Cognac. | 10 ml
- Ketchup (optional) | 5 g
- Red wine vinegar. | 5 ml
- Toast. | 5 unit(s)
- Clean the meat removing the fat and nerves.
- Chop the meat with the tip of the knife, leave it in the fridge.
- Cut the onion, capers and cucumber into brunoise.
- In a bowl, place the yolk, vinegar, mustard, pepper and salt.emulsify with oil until it forms a fluid mayonnaise.
- Place the meat in a bowl, (keep it in an ice bath) add the onion, capers, cucumber, ketchup (optional), and the yolk emulsion and mix well.
- Season with tabasco, Worcestershire sauce, cognac, salt and pepper.
- Leave the meat well seasoned.
- It shouldn't be sore.
- Using a ring, shape the tartare onto a plate.
- Sprinkle the chopped parsley.
- Serve with the toast.
Did you like this recipe?