Sausage stew with potatoes
View in original language
- Sausage | 4 unit(s)
- Potato | 500 g
- Tomato sauce | 1 can(s)
- Onion | 1/2 unit(s)
- Coriander/Green Scent | to taste
- Salt | to taste
- Oil | 2 tablespoon
- In a pan, place the oil and brown the chopped onion.
- Then put the sausage already cut and let it sauté, then throw the tomato sauce and salt to taste
- After that, put the potatoes cut in half, add water to cover, cover the pan and let it cook.
- When the potatoes are cooked, throw in the chopped coriander/green smell, turn off the heat and serve.
Did you like this recipe?