View in original language
- Pork loin / boneless (or any other of your preference. | 250 g
- Crushed garlic | 3 unit(s)
- Chopped Onion | 1/2 unit(s)
- Chimichurri | 2 tablespoon
- Salt | 2 tablespoon
- Peppermint | 2 unit(s)
- Eggs | 2 unit(s)
- Breadcrumbs or panko | 1 teaspoon
- Oil | 2 teaspoon
- Season the steaks with garlic, onion, peppermint, chimichurri and salt. Leave in this seasoning for about 30 minutes.
- In a bowl, beat the eggs with a pinch of salt.
- Dip the steaks in the beaten eggs.
- Then coat the steaks in breadcrumbs or panko.
- Now, just fry in hot oil.
Did you like this recipe?