View in original language
- Duckling meat minced on the tip of the knife | 800 g
- Chopped Small Red Onion | 2 unit(s)
- Pinch of fleur de sel | 4 unit(s)
- Pinch of pepper | 4 unit(s)
- Olive oil | 70 ml
- Chopped Parsley | 40 g
- Chopped chives | 40 g
- Romaine Lettuce | to taste
- Sliced Radish | to taste
- Brussels Sprout Petals | to taste
- Homemade Mayonnaise: Sunflower Oil | 100 ml
- Lemon drops | 10 unit(s)
- Egg | 1 unit(s)
- Pinch of salt | 2 unit(s)
- In a bowl, place the minced meat, onion, fleur de sel, pepper, olive oil, parsley, chives and stir well until everything is mixed.
- Arrange the filling on a plate.
- Garnish the dish with romaine lettuce, slices of radishes and Brussels sprout petals.
- Serve with home-made fries and a dollop of romaine lettuce.
- Preparation mode Homemade Mayonnaise: in a bowl put the oil, lemon drops, egg and salt.
- Beat with a fuet until it becomes a cream.
- Leave in the fridge for 1 hour.
- Serve as you wish.
Did you like this recipe?