Front shank in the pressure cooker
In a partnership with@delirec
View in original language
- Front pork shank2 kg
- Onions3 unit(s)
- Garlic1 unit(s)
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper to taste
- Lemon3 unit(s)
- Chives to taste
- Pepper to taste
- Oil to taste
- Water300 ml
- Put a drizzle of oil in a pressure cooker and sear your shank on all sides until it is golden brown.
- in a bowl Put a squeezed head of garlic a chopped onion Black pepper and pepper (to taste) salt Juice of two lemons
- Once the meat is browned, add this mixture to the pressure cooker with 300ml of water. And let it cook for about 30 min.
- When the pressure is over, let the meat broth reduce with the lid open.
- Remove the meat from the pan and place it in another container.
- Add to the pressure cooker with the reduced broth Two sliced onions juice of a lemon Adjust salt if necessary Let the onion Withered.
- Chop the meat, place it in a bowl of your choice and add the sauce we made in the pressure cooker. Sprinkle chives on top and you're done! It's delicious To accompany white rice, a delicious cream of corn and a salad mix Now ready, just call the family to delight.