View in original language
- Chicken breast | 1 kg
- Sour cream | 2 can(s)
- Ketchup | 3 tablespoon
- Mustard | 2 tablespoon
- Tomato sauce | 1 unit(s)
- Olive | to taste
- Salt | to taste
- Cut the chicken fillet into small strips or cubes.
- In a bowl, place the already cut chicken and season it your way, use garlic, salt, black pepper, use your favorite seasonings. Mix and let it rest for 10 minutes.
- In a pan put the butter to melt and add the chicken, let it fry until golden. Soon after, add the olives, ketchup, mustard and mix everything very well.
- Add the tomato sauce and then the cream, taste, if necessary, adjust the salt.
- Serve with white rice and potato straw.
Did you like this recipe?
You may also like