Boiled meat with cassava
View in original language
- Chopped Acet | 600 g
- Chopped Cassava | 1 to taste
- Parsley, black pepper, oregano | 1 to taste
- Salt | 1 tablespoon
- Chopped Onion | 2 tablespoon
- Minced garlic | 2 unit(s)
- Water | 600 ml
- Oil | 1 tablespoon
- I started by chopping the meat and set it aside.
In the pressure cooker place the oil, onion and garlic.
- I let it fry for about 3 minutes and then put the minced meat.
I added salt, pepper and oregano. Stir well and let the meat fry well.
- Then I covered it with water and put it in the pressure cooker for 30 minutes.
Meanwhile, I peeled the cassava and cut it into pieces.
- As soon as the 30 minutes pass, I took the pressure off. I put the cassava pieces and put it back under pressure for another 10 minutes.
- Then just remove the pressure put chopped parsley and serve
Did you like this recipe?