Vegetable soup with muscle
View in original language
- muscle meat | 1 kg
- Carrot | 2 unit(s)
- macaroni | 500 g
- Parsley Cassava | 1 kg
- Potato | 1 kg
- Tomatoes | 8 unit(s)
- Sweet Potato | 1 kg
- Cabbage | 1 to taste
- Chuchu | 2 unit(s)
- Oil | 3 tablespoon
- Garlic | 4 unit(s)
- Pepper | 6 unit(s)
- Black pepper | 1 coffee spoon
- Chives | 1 unit(s)
- Salt | to taste
- Add the beef and let it brown.
Add the chopped tomato.
Add the beef stock and sazon-style seasoning envelope.
- Add the potatoes, carrots, manioc and pods and let it cook for 3 minutes (always stirring so it doesn't stick to the bottom of the pan).
Add the parsley and chives, pepper, salt and finally the water.
- The water must be added until it exceeds a little more than half of the pressure cooker.
Cover the pressure cooker and let it cook for 40 minutes.
After 40 minutes, uncover the pan and add the pasta.
- Once the noodles are cooked, turn off the pan and serve.
Tip: Don't make the noodles too soft.
Did you like this recipe?