View in original language
- Mugunza | 500 g
- Mulatto beans | 500 g
- Pepperoni sausage | 1 unit(s)
- Paio | 1 unit(s)
- Ribs | 500 g
- Desalted beef jerky | 500 g
- Chopped Onion | 1 unit(s)
- Garlic Clove | 5 unit(s)
- Salt and Pepper | to taste
- Coriander | to taste
- Beef broth of your choice | 2 unit(s)
- Smoked bacon | 300 g
- Overnight, soak the salted meats (dipped in water with new salt).
- Overnight, soak the munguzá corn and the next day.
- In a pan, cook the corn until soft.
- In another pan, place the beans to cook, along with the already desalted meats, along with the sausage and the paio. Leave the fried bacon reserved.
- When the corn and beans are cooked, combine everything in a larger pan, add the bacon, check the salt, add the pepper to your taste.
- Finally, add a stir-fry with garlic and onion and two tablets of broth of your choice and cilantro.
- Enjoy your food!
Did you like this recipe?