Pumpkin Soup 😋
View in original language
- Japanese cabotian squash | 300 g
- Rosemary sprig | 1 unit(s)
- Fesco sour cream | 70 g
- Water as much as the base | 1 cup
- Shitake | 1 to taste
- Add salt, black pepper, oil and seasonings to taste. | 1 to taste
- Roast the pumpkin with the diced onion, rosemary, oil.
- When it is very soft, transfer it to the blender or hand mixer with the cream and hot water.
- I got the seasonings right.
- Then take the minced shitake to the frying pan with a thread of olive oil, put the white wine and soy sauce to taste, without soaking obviously, lol
- Finish with parsley and be happy!
Did you like this recipe?
You may also like
Pumpkin soup with chicken