View in original language
- Shredded chicken breast1 unit(s)
- Boiled Cassava1 kg
- Chopped small onion1 unit(s)
- Garlic Cloves3 unit(s)
- Salt to taste
- Sausage and chive seasonings to taste
- Chicken broth1 to taste
- Cook the chicken you can use in pieces or shredded, Put the cassava in the pressure cooker and cover with water, cover the pan and take it to medium fire.
- When you start to get pressure, count 35 minutes Turn off the heat and let the pressure go off on its own Transfer the cooked cassava to the blender and add the water from the chicken cooking, beat until it forms a creamy broth (or if it's well cooked you can mash it with a fork leaving some pieces), book.
- In a pan, heat the oil and sauté the garlic and onion. Add the shredded chicken and the chicken broth tablet, let it fry well and then pour the beaten cassava
- Let it cook for 5 minutes on low heat To finish, adjust the salt, add the parsley and chives to taste and serve immediately.
- I used slices of bread with olive oil and grated cheese to serve together
Did you like this recipe?
You may also like
Chesse Bread Cake