Bacon Potato Cream
In a partnership with@delirec
View in original language
- Boiled and Processed Baroa Potato | 2 cup
- Bacon, diced | 1/2 cup
- Chopped Onion | 1/3 cup
- Minced garlic | 1 teaspoon
- Green onions | to taste
- Ground black pepper | to taste
- Sea salt | to taste
- In a pan add the bacon and fry until it releases the fat.
- Remove the bacon and set aside. Use the fat in the pan to brown the onion and garlic.
- Add the baroa potato, salt, pepper, bacon and mix well.
- Add water little by little until you reach the desired point.
- Adjust the salt and finish with the green seasoning.
Did you like this recipe?
You may also like
Baroa potato cream with cabbage
Pumpkin cream with bacon
Baroa potato cream