View in original language
- tomatoes | 10 unit(s)
- handful of fresh coriander | 1 to taste
- extra virgin olive oil | 1 tablespoon
- 4 cloves of garlic | 4 unit(s)
- onion | 1 unit(s)
- Water | 1 cup
- salt | 1 tablespoon
- Wash the tomatoes one by one under running water. Then remove the 'cover'
- Cut all the tomatoes in half
- In a blender, place the tomatoes with a cup of water, then beat everything together.
In a pan put a spoon of oil, the four cloves of garlic crushed together with the onion cut into cubes and let it brown.
After golden, put the beaten tomatoes and let it cook, put the salt and a handful of fresh coriander, leave it on the fire for 20 minutes then just turn it off and let it cool and your tomato sauce is ready!!
Put a bottle and keep it in the fridge.
Did you like this recipe?