Sweet corn couscous drizzled with fresh coconut milk
View in original language
- Corn Flake | 3 cup
- Sugar | 3 tablespoon
- Salt | 1 teaspoon
- Fresh grated coconut | 2 cup
- Filtered water | 3 cup
- In the blender, beat the fresh coconut with 3 cups of water, extract the milk and reserve the bagasse.
- Now in a bowl, mix all the dry ingredients well + half of the coconut bagasse and gradually add water and massage with your hands until you get a wet crumb. Let it rest for 10 minutes.
- Then put water in the bottom of the couscous pan, place the grid and accommodate the rested pasta that will already be hydrated
- Cover and cook on medium heat for +- 15 minutes, when you smell the couscous invading your kitchen, it's ready.
- While the couscous is cooking, season the fresh coconut milk you've extracted earlier with pinches of salt and sugar to suit your taste buds. Bring to the fire quickly to warm up (no need to boil), cut a slice of couscous, drizzle with warm and seasoned milk and serve.
Did you like this recipe?