Simple and wonderful braised cabbage!!!
View in original language
- Cabbage washed and thinly sliced | 1 unit(s)
- Garlic | 1 unit(s)
- Olive oil | 2 tablespoon
- Salt | to taste
- Pea | 1 can(s)
- Corn | 1 can(s)
- Chopped red pepper | 1 unit(s)
- Green Smell | to taste
- In a pan, place the oil and the crushed garlic, let it heat up slightly.
- Add the cabbage and stir until slightly wilted.
- Sprinkle with salt and add the corn, peas, chopped parsley, cover a little with the lid and turn off the heat.
- It can be served with white rice and oven-roasted chicken.
Did you like this recipe?
You may also like
Sauteed Cabbage Salad
Sauteed Cabbage with Carrots
Braised cabbage with egg and bacon