Rice with carrot
View in original language
- Rice | 1 cup
- Chopped Carrots | 1 cup
- Hot water | 2 cup
- Salt | 1 teaspoon
- Oil | 2 tablespoon
- Minced garlic | 2 unit(s)
- I started by peeling the carrots and cutting them into small cubes.
- In a pan, put the oil and the chopped garlic and let it fry for about 3 minutes.
- I added the rice and the carrots, sauté well and put the salt.
- I added the water and then put it to cook on medium heat.
- As soon as the rice dries and turn off and serve
Did you like this recipe?