View in original language
- Garlic Clove | 4 unit(s)
- Salt | 1 teaspoon
- Fresh Basil Leaves | 1 cup
- Pinoli or shelled walnuts | 3 teaspoon
- Pecorino or grated Parmesan cheese | 100 g
- Olive oil | 1/2 cup
- Black pepper | to taste
- Peel the garlic cloves, pass through the press and place in a bowl.
- Add a teaspoon of salt and mix very well.
- Grind the pine nuts or walnuts (in the food processor, with a pestle or with your hands) and add garlic and salt.
- Wash the basil leaves, dry and chop into very small pieces, then place in the bowl as well.
- Add the cheese and olive oil and mix very well until obtaining a homogeneous paste.
- Season with a little black pepper and store in a sterilized jar.
- ✔️ ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: If you prefer, you can blend your pesto sauce in a blender. Just add all the ingredients and beat them together, it's super simple and practical. ✔️ TIP: Pesto sauce for noodles is its most common form of use, but it also serves as an accompaniment to pasta in general, salads, grilled meats and appetizers such as bruschetta, and can also accompany breadsticks.
Did you like this recipe?
You may also like