View in original language
- Cooked rice | 3 cup
- Corn and Peas | 1 can(s)
- Tomato sauce | 1 cup
- Mozzarella | 200 g
- Ham | 200 g
- grated carrot | 1 unit(s)
- I started by mixing the tomato sauce, corn and peas.
- I chopped the mozzarella and the ham. Mix everything very well.
- Then in a large platter I put the rice and the other ingredients. I grated the carrots and mixed everything very well.
- Then I took it to the oven at 180 degrees for about 15 minutes.
- Until the cheese melts and then just serve as you prefer
Did you like this recipe?
You may also like
Creamy rice from the oven