View in original language
- Aimpim | 500 g
- Butter | to taste
- Crushed garlic | to taste
- Salt | to taste
- Oil for frying | to taste
- Grated Parmesan Cheese | to taste
- Cut the cassava into medium strips and cook with garlic butter and salt
- When it is cooked, drain the water.
- Put a lot of oil to heat and put the aimpim to fry, make sure that all sides are well fried and golden
- Once this is done, take it out of the pan and place the oil on a paper towel to dry.
Did you like this recipe?