Colored multigrain rice with chickpeas
In a partnership with@delirec
View in original language
- Multigrain brown rice | 2 cup
- Boiled Chickpeas | 1 cup
- Boiled corn | 1/3 cup
- Fresh peas | 1/3 cup
- Carrot cut into small cubes | 1/2 cup
- Zucchini cut into small cubes | 1/2 cup
- Tomato sauce | 2 cup
- Chopped Onion | 1/4 cup
- Chopped Garlic | 1 dessert spoon
- Chopped red and yellow bell pepper | 1/4 cup
- Chopped green onion | 1/4 cup
- Sea Salt | to taste
- Ground Black Pepper | to taste
- Olive oil | 1 tablespoon
- In a pan heat the oil and brown the onion, garlic and bell pepper.
- Add the sauce, carrots and chickpeas. Season with salt and pepper and cook until the carrots are al dente.
- Add the rice, corn, peas and zucchini, mix and cook for another 2 minutes. Add a little water if necessary.
- Adjust the salt and finish with the green onion. Serve immediately.
Did you like this recipe?
You may also like
Rice with chickpeas and 12 spices
Multigrain brown rice