View in original language
- diced chicken breast3 unit(s)
- Minced garlic1 unit(s)
- Chopped Onion1 unit(s)
- Mayonnaise2 tablespoon
- Butter2 tablespoon
- Ketchup1 cup
- Mustard1 cup
- Mushrooms1 cup
- Sour cream1 can(s)
- Straw Potato to taste
- In a pan, mix the chicken, garlic, mayonnaise, salt and pepper.
- In a large skillet, melt the butter and brown the onion.
- Add the seasoned chicken until golden.
- Add the mushrooms, ketchup and mustard.
- Add the cream and remove from the heat before boiling.
- Serve with white rice and potatoes chips.
Did you like this recipe?
You may also like
Simple Chicken Stroganoff