View in original language
- Arborio rice1/2 cup
- Shrimp Shell Broth200 ml
- Mozzarella Cheese40 g
- Small Onion1 unit(s)
- Butter2 dessert spoon
- Saffron1 coffee spoon
- Black Pepper to taste
- Salt to taste
- Water300 ml
- Chop the onion into small cubes
- In a pan, place half the butter and the onion. Sauté until the onion starts to become slightly translucent.
- Add the rice and sauté a little longer so the rice mixes with the onion.
- Add the shrimp broth, spices and let it cook.
- When it starts to dry, make sure the rice is cooked.
- The rice should be slightly firm, but not raw or overcooked. If it's still not at the right point, add 100ml of water.
- Perform step 5 and 6 until the rice is at the correct consistency.
- Turn off the heat and add the cheese and the rest of the butter to the risotto.
- To serve the dish, you can use cookie molds to give the risotto a different shape.
- Place the mold on a plate. Portion the risotto into the mold. Press a little with a spoon to make the risotto well compacted. Then carefully remove the mold to misinform.
Did you like this recipe?
You may also like
Kill a la pizza
Sirloin curry with Japanese cucumber salad in yogurt sauce
prestige on the Travessa