View in original language
- Whole cauliflower | 1 unit(s)
- Milk | 600 ml
- Maizena | 3 tablespoon
- Seasonings | to taste
- Salt | to taste
- Pepper | to taste
- Olive oil | to taste
- Cheese | to taste
- Oregano | to taste
- Cook the cauliflower in salted water and set aside.
- Sauce: Dissolve the cornstarch in a glass of milk, then put the rest of the milk in a pan and bring to a boil.
- Add the mixture to the milk that is in the pan and stir well.
- Add the seasonings to taste, salt, pepper, olive oil and stir until it thickens to the point of syrup.
- Put the cauliflower without the water in a shape and pour the sauce on top.
- Add grated cheese to taste.
- Add oregano. Cover the shape with aluminum foil and bake at 180 degrees, until the cheese melts and gives a light gratin.
Did you like this recipe?
You may also like
Healthy Breaded Cauliflower