View in original language
- Coffee powder | 4 tablespoon
- liquid milk | 2 cup
- Nescau | 2 tablespoon
- Tablet and milk chocolate | 1 unit(s)
- Sugar | 1 cup
- Water | 3 cup
- Pot put water to boil
- When the water is bubbling, put the ground coffee, let it boil for 2 minutes, turn off and strain.
- Take the strained coffee and put it in a large pan and bring to the fire, add the milk, sugar and the chocolate bar, stirring well for 5 minutes and turn off the heat.
- Put it in the hot and cold and it can serve
Did you like this recipe?