4 cheese oven pie
View in original language
- Fresh ricotta (for pasta) | 200 g
- Butter | 300 g
- Wheat flour | 300 g
- Salt | 1 to taste
- Ricotta (stuffing) | 100 g
- Gorgonzola cheese | 150 g
- Cottage cheese | 150 g
- Chopped Mozzarella | 150 g
- Worcestershire sauce | 1 tablespoon
- Grated Parmesan Cheese | 3 tablespoon
- Gem for brushing | 1 unit(s)
- Parsley | 2 tablespoon
- Preparation method (dough)
In a container add the ricotta and knead and add the butter and mix well.
Then add the wheat flour and salt to taste, until you get a smooth dough.
With the help of a rolling pin, roll out the dough, do not leave it too thin, cut into slices and set aside.
- Preparation method (stuffing)
In a bowl add the mashed ricotta, mozzarella, gorgonzola and cream cheese, Worcestershire sauce and parsley and mix.
After mixing, add the stuffing in the dough slices and close. Brush the pastries with the yolk and sprinkle with the grated Parmesan cheese on top.
Bake over medium heat at 180°C until golden.
It will be ready and just serve 😋
Did you like this recipe?