View in original language
- Potato | 2 kg
- Olive oil | 500 ml
- Apple oil | 1 cup
- Oil | 1/2 cup
- Large onion | 1 unit(s)
- Crushed garlic | 5 unit(s)
- Pepperoni Pepper | 1 tablespoon
- Salt | 1 tablespoon
- Dehydrated Parsley | 1 tablespoon
- Optional Olives | 2 cup
- Soak the unpeeled potatoes in water for 30 minutes.
- Wash them well, using a brush to remove the dirt.
- Cook in water, salt and a little vinegar, until they are very soft (don't let them cook too much, they can't get too soft).
- Drain and wait to cool.
- If you want to poke holes in the potatoes with a thin toothpick for the seasonings to penetrate, being careful not to deform them.
- In a pan put the olive oil, the oil, the pepperoni, the grated onion, the crushed garlic and the parsley.
- Put the potatoes on top.
Sprinkle with salt and add the olives.
- Sauté well for about 20 minutes (no need to stir, just shake the covered pan to mix the seasonings).
- Allow to cool well and transfer everything to a large jar or platter with a lid.
If necessary, add more oil, as the liquid should completely cover the potatoes.
Refrigerate for at least 2 days before serving.
Did you like this recipe?